1'' PN10 NPT End Female Brass Gate Valve Water / Oil / Gas System
|Inlet Connection Type
||National Pipe Tapered
|Outlet Connection Type
Gate valve: refers to the valve that the closing part (gate) moves along the vertical direction of the channel axis.
It is mainly used for cutting medium on the pipeline. That is, fully open or fully closed. In general, gate valves cannot be
used for regulating flow rate. It can be used for low temperature low pressure or high temperature high pressure, and can
be used according to the different material of the valve. However, gate valves are generally not used for conveying mud
and other media in the pipeline.
China Brass Gate Valve manufacturer and supplier, we provide all kinds of Brass Gate Valve to overseas buyers at most competitive price with good quality and on-time delivery.
Size: 1/2" - 4"
Color: Natural Color
Nominal Pressure(brass body): PN25
Suitbale Medium: Water,Non-Causticity Liquid Saturated Steam
Working Temperature: -10℃≤t≤110℃
Parallel Thread Standard: ISO-228-1:2000
Connection: Anti-Oxygen Glue Applied To Join Body & Bonnet
||CS / SS GATE VALVE - FL / BW
||BS EN ISO 10434 [BS 1414] / API 600 / API 602 / API 603/ASME B16.34
||40 DN to 400 DN [1 1/2” to 16”]
||[CS - ASTM A 216 Gr. WCB] [SS - ASTM A 351 Gr.CF8 / CF8M]
||AISI 410 / 304 / 316
|Seat / Wedge
||13% Cr. Steel / AISI 410 / 304 / 316
||Bolted Bonnet, OS & YT, HW & Gear operated
||ASME - Class 150 / 300 / 600
|Face to Face
||ASME B 16.10 / EN 558 -1 / API 6D
||ASME B16.5, CLASS 150 / 300 / 600
||BS EN 12266 - 1 [BS 6755-1] / API 598
||Lantern Ring / indicator & Locking Device/ Renewable Seat / Stellite Hard facing / Jacketed Provision / RTJ Flanges / By Pass Arrangement / Higher Sizes / Special MOC: Austenitic and Duplex Stainless Steels
Types of Gate Valves
There are three ways to classify the gate valve.
Types of Disk
Solid taper wedge
Split wedge or Parallel disks Valve
Types of Body Bonnet Joint
Types of Stem movement
Rising Stem or OS & Y Type (Outside Stem and Screw Type)
Non-rising Stem type
Advantages Of Brass Gate Valve
1. Solid wedge disc, full-flow, exclusive double O-ring packing, nonrising, square end stem, with heavy cast-iron handle.
2. Threaded ends comply with ANSI B2.
3. The brass gate valves are designed for use in a fully open or closed position.
4. Manufactured to include no more than 0.25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces.
5. Provides reliable water shutoff access without obstruction in the flow path.
6. Heavy duty cast brass body and disc, dezincification resistant, corrosion resistant, lead free.
7. Features a cast iron wheel handle and non rising stem.
8. No Lead design is suitable for all potable water supply installations.
9. Use to prevent the flow of liquid in your plumbing system.