Malleable Iron Fitting Reducing Socket 1" NPT Female Galvanized Finish
China Malleable Iron Fitting Reducing Socket manufacturer and supplier, we provide Malleable Iron Fitting Reducing Socket
to overseas buyers at most competitive price with good quality and on-time delivery.
Color: Black or Sliver
Technology: Electrophoresis and Hot Dip, Spraying Coating
Material: Galvanised Malleable Iron
Usage: Convey water, oil, gas, steam. Pipe furniture, Shelf brackets, Lamp, Plumbing
Types of Ductile Iron Pipe Fitting
|Ductile Iron Pipe Fitting
||Flanged Pipe Fitting
||Flanged Bend, Elbow, Flanged Tee, Double Flange Reducer, Flanged Invert Tee, Flanged Cross, Flanged Taper, Flanged Bell mouth, Ductile Iron Duckfoot Bend, Loosing Flanged Fitting, etc
|Tyton Socket Pipe Fitting
||Double Socket Bend, Socket Elbow, Flange Socket, Double Socket Tee, Socket Spigot tee, T Socket Fitting, Double Socket Reducer, Double Socket Duckfoot Bend, S Type Socket Bend, All -Socket Tee with 45 ° Angle Branch, Double Socket Tee with Flange Tee, etc
|Mechanical Joint Pipe Fitting( K type Bolt Gland Fitting)
||Bolted Gland Bend, Bolted Gland Concentric Tapers, Flanged and Bolted Gland Socket Pieces, Bolted Gland Collar, Bolted Gland Tee, Bolted Gland Socket Spigot Bend, Bolted Gland Socket Spigot Tee with Flanged Branch, etc
|Ductile Iron/PVC pipe fitting
||DI/PVC Double Socket Bend, DI/PVC Double Socket Tee Flanged Branch, DI/PVC All Socket Tee, DI/PVC All Socket Cross, DI/PVC Double Socket Thread Branch Tee, DI/PVC Flanged Socket, DI/PVC Flanged Spigot, DI/PVC Double Socket Reducer, DI/PVC All Socket Tee, DI /PVC Gibault Joint, DI/PVC Flange Socket Duckfoot Bend, DI/PVC End Caps with Thread, DI/PVC End Caps, DI/PVC Saddles, DI/PVC Quick Adaptors, etc
Advantages of Malleable Iron Fitting Reducing Socket
Malleable iron fittings are lighter fittings in 150# and 300# pressure class. They are made for light industrial and plumbing
use up to 300 psi. Some malleable fittings such as floor flange, lateral, street tee and bullhead tees are not commonly available
in forged iron.
1. Malleable Iron Reducing Socket used to connect a male threaded fitting with a female threaded fitting of different diameter.
2. Due to there durability, corrosion resistance and mechanical strength these fittings are ideal when compared to grey cast iron and mild steel.
3. They are solidly made for long-lasting durability and dependability.
4. Black Malleable Iron fire and corrosion-resistant properties make them especially useful for natural gas or hot water heating systems or plumbing applications making these fitting ideal to use in schools, nursing homes, hospitals , warehouses, and industrial spaces.
5. They are available in black and galvanized finishes with the majority of fittings having the BSI Kitemark approval and conforming to BS EN 10242 and have UL approval.
6. All fittings offer taper to taper threaded joints ensuring uniform stressing of threads.
7. It avoid localised stress due to full engagement between male and female threads.
Sanitary, heating and gas installation.
Cooling and air conditioning.
Sprinkler and gas fire extinguishing systems.
General non-aggressive media.
Construction of industrial plants (e.g. gas, emulsion, and pressured air pipework).
Machine construction (e.g. oil, cooling, and lubrication pipes).
Construction of petrol stations (gas lines).
Machines for paper production and printing machines.
Commercial and domestic vehicles construction.
What is the difference between malleable and cast iron fittings?
Malleable iron is relatively easy to machine, and it is shock resistant. Cast iron contains about two percent carbon,
which makes it stronger and more resistant to rusting. But this also makes it more difficult to machine because it is difficult
to get a smooth surface with the material.
Is malleable iron the same as galvanized?
Galvanized Malleable Fittings
These galvanized fittings are made from malleable iron, a type of mild steel with excellent strength and corrosion resistance.
It is zinc-coated, which prevents rusting.
What is the difference between ductile iron and malleable iron?
Ductile iron is used to make pipework and automotive parts such as crankshafts, truck axles and wheel hubs.
Malleable iron is well suited to situations where it has to be flattened and shaped by hammering. Metal workers often use
it for "wrought iron" items, such as brackets and gates.