· Cast-in guide claws at the port bottom for gate fixture, instead of a groove, eliminates potential valve shutoff clogging
while providing tighter seal. The guide claws also push gate to seat for tight seal in closed position.
· Integral body design ensures easy assembly and 0 shell leakage.
· Full port design minimizes pressure drop and maximize flow capacity.
· PTFE resilient points against gate eliminate metal-metal contact between gate and bo dy.
· Side-entry seat is replaceable, reducing the cost of maintenance.
· L-shape seat retainer locks seat into valve body and covers seat side to prevent direct flow flushing.
· Beveled knife edge provides strong cutting stress and tight sealing.
· Gate thickness can be increased to meet higher pressure.
· Gate surface is well polished at both sides for tight seal and less jamming.
· Gate is hard chrome coated for metal sealing valve.
· Stem cover is available to ensure long service life for stem.
· Two thrust bearings minimizes torque for operation.
· Grease nipple is available to ease bearing lubrication.